Standard Operating Procedure during COVID-19 for any Party Visiting the Ports for Business Matters
The purpose of this SOP is to guide and control the customer service procedure in light with the prevailing global situation on COVID-19. It aims to establish a secure and safe way of maintaining customer relations and day-to-day Business activities.
- It is required to monitor body temperature every 4 hours and recorded. If the temperature exceeds 37.3 Celsius, the respective suspect shall be reported to the ETC for investigation / isolation/ hospitalization as per the HIP, SOP.
- Refrain from shaking hands.
- In the event you are in contact with a contaminated surface immediately wash your hands and use an alcohol based sanitizer.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- It is always compulsory to maintain social distancing and wear PPE.
- Visitors travelling from other districts are recommended to obtain PHI certificates to ensure easy access to HTA district.
- If you feel that you are suffering from a cough, fever, running nose and/or difficulty in breathing, get the relevant official informed and seek medical advice immediately.