Remote Delivery Process
|Work Sequence||Work Process||Responsible Party|
|01||All CHA should send the VSR via email to shift the vehicle for customs inspection.||CHA|
|02||CSO should send the VSR to HLPL via email to shift the VEHICLE in to customs bay.||CSO|
|03||HIP Customs to send the ‘CUSDEC’ numbers of vehicle to the CSD via email once the examination done.||HIP CUSTOMS|
|04||Vehicle should be released after the comparison of customs ‘CUSDEC’ with the HIPG BTOS system ‘CUSDEC’ by CSO.||CSO|
|05||After Completed customs formalities, CHA to take out the vehicle from custom bay.||CHA|
|06||IMPL to confirm customs bay checkout moment through the HHT scan.||IMPL|
|07||CHA to take away the vehicle to the Gate No 01.||CHA|
|08||CI to check the vehicle with related document.||CI|
|09||IMPL to scan the IID of vehicle for GATEOUT.||IMPL|
|10||CSO to gate out the vehicle through the system and issue the CIR for vehicle carrying driver.||CSO|
|11||Collect the terminals’ D/O copy from the vehicle carrier and put same into the box/tray Placed in hygiene manner.||CSO|
- CHA - Customs House Agent.
- VSR - Vehicle Shifting Request.
- CSO - Customer Service Officer.
- CSD - Customer Service Division.
- HLPL - Hambantota Logistic (pvt) ltd.
- IMPL - Intermarc Marine (pvt) ltd (Tally Person).
- CIR - Cargo Interchange Receipt.
- D/O - Delivery Order.
- HIP - Hambantota International Port.
- CI - Customs Inspector
- HTT - Hand Held Terminal ( Vehicle scan machine)
- HIPG - Hambantota International Port Group
- BTOS - Bulk Terminals Operating System