Vehicle Clearance Procedure
The Government of Sri Lanka is taking all measures to contain the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We are following the guidance from the government, health authorities and our company polices, to ensure we act to protect our customers, employees and the communities where we operate.
The Government has declared all Port Operations including the movement of Import and Export cargo, as Essential Services. The Sri Lanka Customs has begun clearing all import cargoes. We at HIP support this initiative and are pleased to inform all our stakeholders that the Document Centre is operational and open to all partners and clients under the following guidelines. HIP has also enabled an online payment transfer system for your convenience.
Doc Centre Opening Times
- The Doc Centre for HIP in Colombo and Hambantota will be in operation:
- Monday to Friday - 09.30 AM to 04.30 PM
- Saturday - 10.00 AM to 03.00 PM
HIPG Payment Receiving Procedure- for Payments on HIPS and HIPG Invoicing
- We encourage all our partners to make payments via bank transfer through our CEFT platform and share with us the payment details. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com to obtain bank details to process the payment.
- Customers who already possess a cheque or bank draft can submit these payments through the Document Center in Colombo or Hambantota during the above mentioned times.
- Any customers who require any vehicle clearances can make the payments at the Document Center in Colombo or Hambantota in cash or pay orders in LKR addressed to “HAMBANTOTA INTERNATIONAL PORT GROUP PRIVATE LTD”.
HIPG Vehicle Clearance Procedure
- Customers are advised to send an advance email notification to firstname.lastname@example.org with relevant details to pre prepare documents in advance to reduce the congestion and to ensure a hassle free service.
- Vehicle Clearance Report attached below for your reference.
Points of Contact
- Doc Centre: Mr. Mervyn Sooriyasena
- Operations: Mr. Danushka Pinto
- Commercial: Mr. Bindu Ranasinghe
Any changes to the above procedures will be notified to all stakeholders. In addition, all our latest information and notices will be updated daily on our website: www.hipg.lk We ask for your kind understanding and thank you for your continued support.Download Notice